nutrition when digestion is off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of my doctors suggested that I use this product when I was not able to digest anything that I ate. Ultra InflamX not only helps to sooth my sensitive system but it also gives me the nutrition that I miss when I can not eat. I have been using it for about 6 years. The Chocolate Orange flavor, which I like, is the only one I have used up until a month ago when I started using the Pineapple Banana flavor, which I like during the summer so far. The chocolate orange flavor is not too sweet and not too chocolately but just right for a quick chocolate fix :) I only use one scoop, instead of the recommended two, at a time (once a day in the morning) mixed in a shaker with organic almond milk. I gave the product 4 stars instead of 5 because it is expensive. It was even more expensive when I bought it through my doctor. I am not happy with Metagenics because they don't allow the online resellers to sell it at the price that they want to. I know this because I was able to buy it below the listed price from time to time and then the price went back up - so essentially Metagenics is price fixing their products.

Day Starter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product since June 2011 when my doctor put me on an anti-inflammatory diet. I drink this every morning, I mix it with almond milk;sometimes in the blender with ice, sometimes I just shake it up. It's chock full of vitamins, minerals, etc- just what I need to get my day started and keep me on track with my diet

metagenics ultra infamX choc orange -- just great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Of all the supplemental breakfast food I've found, metagenics choc orange is the best. Not too sweet, good choc flavor and just a hint of citrus. All the nutrition I need in the morning. And the iHerb service is top notch!

Ultra InflamX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like everything about it.

Metagenics Ultra Inflamx

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This helps me greatly with my inflammation issues caused by my chronic Lyme (and other tick borne) diseases. i recommend this to anyone who suffers from autoimmune inflammatory diseases.

Great product !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product.

Finally some help for IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My Natural Path has me on this and it is giving me some much needed relief.

Taste is a problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Many medical professionals recommend this product, but the taste is hard to take.