LIfesaver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath prescribed these enzymes to me around the time I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease four years ago. Although I haven't always taken them (it is pricey), whenever I do, I feel an enormous difference in my digestion and energy. I'm so happy to see MetaGenics now offered on iHerb.

FANTASTIC Pineapple and Banana Flavor Ultra InflamX Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent for people who have difficulty absorbing nutrients from food. It was prescribed by my doctor and has made a big difference in my health. The taste is pleasant, especially when chilled. Taken three times a day, it will last about two weeks.

I like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good taste

Change my Life Super Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Ulta InflamX was recommened to me by my Homeopathic Accupuncturist during a serious bout of Sciatica pain to reduce internal swelling and detox my body. I researched a few websites to find the cheapest one and found this to be a few dollars less than the website that was recommended to me. I mix it with Almond Milk and a few frozen dark sweet cherries. It's filling and really does make me feel better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix it in the blender with frozen fruit, water and a banana... Metagenics really helps with the pain I get from Osteoarthritis and it gives me a boost every morning!

Healed my stomach pains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The first time I tasted this (nearly a year ago) I tought it was awful but now I crave it. For the first time in my life, my stomach feels nourished and calmed and I no longer have a problem with irregularity.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this supplement in my cancer treatment and it has been greatly helpful in restoring my lymph nodes to a normal state.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Medical food prescribed by many in the healthcare profession. Only problem is the not-so-good taste, regardless of which flavor.