Dark Chocolate fix

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the soy version of this product for several years. I always liked it, but it was a little too sweet for my taste. Plus somebody mentioned older females should stay away from soy products. So I switched to the the rice. Really good, mellow but very dark chocolate flavor. It goes with anything and I get my chocolate fix. I'm using with other products and frozen fruit as a smoothie so I'm liking that it is not too sweet.

Metagenics Natural Chocolate Flavor UltraMeal Rice is a GREAT Item!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

GREAT Product! UltraMeal RICE is a nutritionally fortified, meal replacement drink mix designed for those who want to improve their body composition. This product provides advanced nutrition in the form of a convenient and great tasting shake with only 190 calories.

Finally, something that tastes good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few different protein drinks and this is so far the best in terms of taste, no weird after-taste, and that it is suitable for lactose-intolerant people.

Excellent service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very well done website, easy to order, great price and the package arrived in two days with standard shipping! I told many people about IHerb great service and will for sure order from this website in the future.

Ultrameal Rice Chocolate is Fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many chocolate protein drinks, and this is the only one that actually tastes good and mixes fairly well (you've still got to work at it awhile, though.) Gives me lots of good energy and is filling and satisfying