New love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good to know that there are products which are safe for the environment and safe for you too. Great for cleaning daily cooking grease,food stains on kitchen counter, glass, etc. Wipes off dry, ie, there's no soapy feel if you touch with wet fingers which is usually the case with most chemical based cleaners. It states suitable for wood too, though I have yet to try it. Smells fantastic! Thanks iHerb for including Method in your list!

My Fav

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the clementine surface spray, they all work great but love the scent.

Like!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Found this cleaner when searching cleaners without the nasty ingredients of regular cleaners from the supermarket. I am happy with this product, it has a nice smell and cleans my surfaces well. Would purchase again!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like this sprayer. Like the refreshing scent too😄

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great smell

SATISFIED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

GOOD SMELL NICE CLEAN,Mirela

MTD-01164

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it, very good.. cleanse very well.... would buy it next time too... Already recommended a few more people.

My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few of the Method sprays and this one is my favorite. The Clementine aroma that's left behind is so relaxing to me. Oh, and it also cleans very well. I'm so happy to have found iHerb due to the fact that the local stores that do sell this, sell it at a higher price.

heaven sent!

Posted by GreenTearesting on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this disinfectant for quite sometime now . This just cleans amazingly! I so love how it cleans my counters and cabinets without worrying of harmful chemicals. Love the scent too!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cleans very good and no toxic smell.

1 2