Gets a bad grade(F!) at EWG`s healthy cleaning guide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

http://www.ewg.org/guides/cleaners/2219-methodANTIBACAntibacterialBathroomCleanerSpearmint I recommend everyone to take a look at this page when shopping for good cleaning products. Not many are on Iherb for sale, and some of the ones that got A grade are discontinued. Method had none on that list, I think. So; it smells a lot, and when I leave it on(in order for it to have antibac effect), it dries - and I have to spray more. After a lot of research I`m going to use a variety of Dr. Bronners castile soap and add some tea tree oil when I need antibacterial effect - or - use vinegar/lemon/baking soda(not all together of course). So: Method came out pretty bad on their scale, other products from Ecover etc got B/C and so on - F is not acceptable to me in any way.

Love love love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog never hits his target on his potty pads and this makes a quick cleanup of his messes. Makes things smell better too!

Stinks! Something's not right!

Posted by aunatural on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm a huge fan of method cleaners but of the three I have purchased from iHerb, both of the "Antibac" ones have had a really repulsive, mouldy smell. I have tried adding peppermint oil to this one but even that doesn't mask the horrible smell. I think I'll just stick to buying the non "Antibac" ones they have at my local supermarket.

too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

probably effective, but smell too strong

Method

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Im in love with all method products. It have a realy nice smell and i using it every day, so i my bathroom is clean and i dont have to breath bleach

i don't like the smell yet it's effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it helps to clean the bathroom and toilet well but the smell is not my cup of tea.

💎 Discoount for each order

Posted by Irina on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Cleaner have a realy nice smell and i using it every day, my bathroom and toilet is clean! 🍀Enter ▶️NIK 1254◀️ (without space) at checkout for 5% off!🍀

Nice Smell & Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had been using this for my bathroom. Very effective and nice smell after cleaning. Not chemical smell.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good, i will order another.

i like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Before using this, my cleaner likes to use bleach which is so smelly. But this is good and i think its better for her skin.