Gets a bad grade(F!) at EWG`s healthy cleaning guide

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

http://www.ewg.org/guides/cleaners/2219-methodANTIBACAntibacterialBathroomCleanerSpearmint I recommend everyone to take a look at this page when shopping for good cleaning products. Not many are on Iherb for sale, and some of the ones that got A grade are discontinued. Method had none on that list, I think. So; it smells a lot, and when I leave it on(in order for it to have antibac effect), it dries - and I have to spray more. After a lot of research I`m going to use a variety of Dr. Bronners castile soap and add some tea tree oil when I need antibacterial effect - or - use vinegar/lemon/baking soda(not all together of course). So: Method came out pretty bad on their scale, other products from Ecover etc got B/C and so on - F is not acceptable to me in any way.

Stinks! Something's not right!

Posted by aunatural on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm a huge fan of method cleaners but of the three I have purchased from iHerb, both of the "Antibac" ones have had a really repulsive, mouldy smell. I have tried adding peppermint oil to this one but even that doesn't mask the horrible smell. I think I'll just stick to buying the non "Antibac" ones they have at my local supermarket.

too strong

Posted by Reviewer1680065 on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

probably effective, but smell too strong

좋구만요~

Posted by Reviewer2490950 on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

메쏘드 주방세제 이후로 팬됏네요 욕실세제 국내꺼 쓰다 써서그런지몰라도 그렇게 냄새 독한지도 모르겟고 잘닦이고..분무도잘되고 좋네요~평이 들쑥날쑥이어서 에티튜드랑 고민햇는데 솔까 에티튜드는 비싸서.. 잘닦여요!!

goood

Posted by 5362194824815239159 on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

goood

Posted by pleiadianstargoddess on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite scent of bathroom cleaner. Much nicer of a scent than the lemon verbena. My opinion anyways.

METHOD not test on animals!

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

THEREFORE I buy their products, and they work pretty amazing!!

욕실청소 짱!

Posted by 5533424948770167334 on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

오자마자 청소를 해보았는데 냄새가 있지만 쏘는정도는 아니고요. 청소도 잘되요. 락스와 비등해요, 오히려 락스보다 더 좋은?? 이거 꾸준히 애용해야겠어요, 완전 청소에 짱이에요!

very good

Posted by 5473252473242092296 on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love it

Great Cleaner

Posted by CrueltyFreeGoddess on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this bathroom cleaner. It smells excellent and doesn't make me dizzy like most commercial cleaners. I also love that it's not tested on animals! How awesome is that? It's great to know my bathroom can be cleaned without the use of harsh chemicals.

1 2 3 4