Gets a bad grade(F!) at EWG`s healthy cleaning guide

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

http://www.ewg.org/guides/cleaners/2219-methodANTIBACAntibacterialBathroomCleanerSpearmint I recommend everyone to take a look at this page when shopping for good cleaning products. Not many are on Iherb for sale, and some of the ones that got A grade are discontinued. Method had none on that list, I think. So; it smells a lot, and when I leave it on(in order for it to have antibac effect), it dries - and I have to spray more. After a lot of research I`m going to use a variety of Dr. Bronners castile soap and add some tea tree oil when I need antibacterial effect - or - use vinegar/lemon/baking soda(not all together of course). So: Method came out pretty bad on their scale, other products from Ecover etc got B/C and so on - F is not acceptable to me in any way.

Stinks! Something's not right!

Posted by aunatural on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm a huge fan of method cleaners but of the three I have purchased from iHerb, both of the "Antibac" ones have had a really repulsive, mouldy smell. I have tried adding peppermint oil to this one but even that doesn't mask the horrible smell. I think I'll just stick to buying the non "Antibac" ones they have at my local supermarket.

too strong

Posted by Reviewer1680065 on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

probably effective, but smell too strong

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good, i will order another.

i like the smell

Posted by 5053497098585076480 on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Before using this, my cleaner likes to use bleach which is so smelly. But this is good and i think its better for her skin.

Method

Posted by 4830285850418871982 on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Im in love with all method products. It have a realy nice smell and i using it every day, so i my bathroom is clean and i dont have to breath bleach

Fast and strong

Posted by 4972168274295870572 on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This spray smells nice and is very quick to work. Love it

Awesome

Posted by 5480652627847855965 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love using this for my bathroom 😀

love this stuff

Posted by 4822380980032564838 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have people ask what I use in my bathroom because it smells so nice, not overwhelming chemical smell but a fresh smell and to top it off it works good too!

good

Posted by 5264717324827901360 on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good, smell nice, we kept in toilet, for toilet seat.