Like it

Posted by fourla on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked it package. Nice smell and size of wipe.

good product

Posted by Revron on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great to have botanical disinfecting wipes. The container is not very convenient, but ok. I have no complaints but hubby doesnt like the smell. Good product if you can stand the smell (its slightly overpowering). Thank you iHerb for your excellent service.

Inoffensive

Posted by HawaiianViking on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't find the odor particularly pleasant, but neither do I find it offensive. My only real complaint is that I find the size — 35 wipes — far too small and, thus, I find the product to be one of only medicore value. I continue to buy it, however, since there are so few options. Also, it is not tested on animals, which is very important to my household.

Fresh smell easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love these - handy for just about anywhere.

Addicted !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are the best cleaning wipes I have had. Keep them in the bathroom, which makes it easy to wipes over the sink and the toilet every time I leave the room.The scent is fresh, and they leave a clean, shiny surface. will definitely buy again and again.

Desinfección con buena olor

Posted by albehi on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Comodas toallitas que limpian y dejan un olor muy agradable. Son muy cómodas para el baño o para limpiar cualquier cosa de manera rápida.

So much nicer than bleach wipes

Posted by yflournoy on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are wonderful. I have fragrance allergies, but these have a nice natural scent. They clean great and are great to have around when you have kids and/or pets.

Good product

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product, though the scent is not as fresh as I expected.