Spray Cleaner

Posted by 4951488996262526382 on Jul 09, 2013

Excellent product! Very nice smell, gives your shower room very pleasant atmosphere:-).I love it and it keeps my shower absolutely shining and clean and I do not have any allergy, what I usually have from other cleaners, so I will buy it again and again for sure!!!!! Actually all I buy from this shop- is very good quality and very natural!We do not have so nice things in Europe for such a reasonable price. Highly recommended, thanks for the great service always!!!!!

Smells great / Leaves streaks

Posted by Reviewer2904969 on Sep 05, 2011

I would absoultely love this product if it wasn't for the fact that it streaks on my tile and glass. My bathroom (Korean style, entire bathroom is shower) does seem cleaner between weekly cleanings and the smell (though it does give me one good sneeze every morning when I spray it) is heavenly, but I just don't like the streaks.

Makes my life so much easier

Posted by 5019231742289869499 on Dec 16, 2013

Rather then scrubbing down the shower weekly, I now only had to do a very easy job once a month. The smell of Ylang Ylang is very pleasant. Love it!

Works very well but smells terrible

Posted by 5230825551683961950 on Jul 06, 2014

If not for the horrible fragrance, I would give this product 5 stars for its cleaning capabilities. I spray a couple pumps everyday in the shower and sink, and as of yet I have not had to deep clean my sink or shower in weeks! However, the "ylang ylang" fragrance of the product is nauseating and makes it hard to breath. I wish it came in other scents because it works so well. But after I use this bottle up, I definitely won't be buying another one, the smell is just too terrible..

Chemical smell

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Sep 26, 2013

Expected tropical smell but got a chemical one instead. Dislike.

expecting....but seems takes time

Posted by Reviewer3275902 on Feb 01, 2012

hard to expect instant effect on the dirt in the bathroom But over all, it seems ok

Method Daily Shower Cleaner

Posted by 5707955241275248461 on Dec 15, 2014

Now that I know about Method Daily Shower Cleaner, I can't do without it!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2026063 on May 28, 2011

Enjoy this product very much. It smells fresh and seems to be keeping my clean shower clean :)

Best ever product

Posted by 5033926537156546681 on Jan 26, 2013

Love, love, love this product. Buy all the way from Australia. Love the smell and if used as recommended cleans shower well. Also use on basins, bench tops and mirrors. Leaves a polish finish.

Keeps my shower clean and fresh for a long time

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Aug 01, 2013

Wonderful smell in the bathroom. Ps: you have to clean the shower before starting to use this product, and then once a week or so. But it makes the cleaning much easier:-)