A-MAZ-ING!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great, smells incredible - very clean and very much like basil... makes washing dishes a sensory delight!

Posted by FataMorgana on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tool is a good washing dishes. When delivering a bottle was not damaged.

I love it! Smells goods, plenty of foam, beautifull bottle with pump.

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

1) This dish soap have a very light, grass scent. Not as basil smells, but very pleasant. We all likes it. 2) It gives plenty of foam - to tell the truth we were afraid, besause some biodegradable soaps does not give enough foam. 3) Bottle is very beautifull, it looks good in my kitchen. And it has very unusual shape for the dish soap. 4) I like soaps with pump very much. Maybe it's difficult to see on the picture, but this bottle has pump! I also like that it's not tested on animals and i can use it for the silver dishes. I will order Method, Dish Soap Refill now, to save the nature and also my money. I'm sure bottle will work for the plenty refills.

Everything I wanted

Posted by 4634674652158376456 on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for the soap that would be effective but mild to hands, and not staying on my dishes, being impossible to wash away. fairy which is the only available one in Ukraine is actually hard to wash off. Method soap is great - it washes all grease off, doesn't stick to your dishes and doesn't leave the strong smell. I love it so far.

Good

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dish soap foams well, washes well - also works in cold water. A light fresh scent of basil. Contains SLS, but the skin does not dry or irritate the skin.

Love the basil fragrance

Posted by 5350255576678590989 on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good!

Best!

Posted by 5251766312140687251 on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a dishwashing liquid that was gentle on my hands, handled grease effectively, and was sudsy. This product met all of my requirements. It does not smell like basil but has a pleasant odor. The pump bottle is sturdy and works well!

Smells great

Posted by 5553734423776864436 on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I order this because I love the basil smell, its awesome

Smells great

Posted by 5691030560235434820 on Jan 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product smells great and I actually think it dries out skin on my hands less than other dishwashing chemicals. And it seems less chemical than other products.

Good

Posted by 4736536765520744218 on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant smell, very foamy, economic expense and good looking bottle! And hands feels good. Recommend!

1 2 3