Handy pump, no more dropping the dishwashing liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love how I can just pump the soap and not have to make extra mess picking up and putting down my dish soap with wet/dirty hands.

ehh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not a fan of this. very strong smell, good but overpowering. works about as well as any other. not impressive. I do like the container it comes in.

My Dishes have never sparkled so.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This soap is fantastic. I had been using another brand and had never realized how much crud was left on my dishes until I started using Method dish soap. My dishes sparkle like crystal now! And, to top it off, my old brand of dish soap was supposed to make your hands soft with use, but my hands were always dry and scratchy after washing dishes; when I started using Method my hands feel great. They are not dry at all. The only thing I wasn't happy about was that the pump leaks if you leave it in the sun (like if your sink is right in front of a window), but if you open the cap just a tiny bit to let the air out it quits leaking, and doesn't affect the usability of the pump at all.

Fin flaske, god oppvasksaape

Posted by Herbhild on May 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Synes denne gjer seg godt paa kjoekkenet mitt :) Den er effektiv, lukter godt, og kan fylles paa med refill.

Well wash

Posted by Santita on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Well wash the dishes, foams well, washes away the fat. Fresh, but very a strong smell. By getting used to the pump is squeezed out a big enough piece of soap - to me this much. Not very natural composition (lauritsulfat), but it does not dry the skin.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product does a great job and smells wonderful. The packaging is pretty enough to leave on the counter. The ecological slant of the company is the reason I started buying their products.

Works well...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell of this one.... gave my last bottle to my daughter in law...she loved it so much she ordered a few bottles for herself. Cleans very well. No complaints.

Method dish soap is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this dish soap and I'm glad that iHerb still makes it available. I don't like the smell of many other products. I dilute it 1:1 for my dispenser.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GREAT PRODUCT,GREAT PRICE....LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice smell, love the pump, leaves dishes clean :)

1 2