Unexpected chemicals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just got a bottle then found out there are Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and some other chemicals in the ingredients not mentioned in iherb...I think it is not that natural, i hope it is not bad for the skin...

Hostess/Birthday Gift for Friends

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am always off to dinner parties or friend’s birthdays. I'm often stuck running out to buy a hostess present or birthday present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I often buy my hostess/birthday presents for my friends from iHerb. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY/HOSTESS IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Method range and add on more products to complement it -- like a scrub brush or sponges. I like to try out new products and so do my friends, so at least in my social circle we love getting stuff like this from our friends. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Very good!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This dish soap gives good foam, cleans and smells very good.

Gentle, but works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a good product I am using a different variety of the same brand for a while. I am happy enough to continue using it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This smells good enough to eat, is gentle on hands, and cleans dishes well too. The bottle looks good and the product lasted me months. I hope Method decides to bring out more of their products in this scent. (I'd be happy to wear it as perfume!)

good 。.:*:.゜★

Posted by lchchchiyo on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

smells clean and more poweful on oily ones and a bit harsh on your hands than frosch.フロッシュより油汚れに強くて手良いですが手肌はちょっと乾燥しやすい感じです。

Good but pump isn't good..

Posted by shopaholic on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smell great but pump squirts out and I already used up quater of it.

Most efficient smell good dishwashing soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing, not bad for skin or environment

I love Method

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really like Method products. This soap is nice. Pity it doesn't come in the refill pack. The bottle is good too. Have been using it for other refills.

very good smell, good product