Mild scent

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Sweet Water scent is nice and mild. I have a high fragrance tolerance, so I prefer a stronger scent but I imagine anyone with a sensitive nose would prefer this mild and gentle scent. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Good value and not drying

Posted by ladyflipover on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to use Kirei Kirei foaming hand soap and found it really drying. Instead, I've bought this refill and used it with the Kirei Kirei bottle. The scent is very mild (no fake floral/fruity scent) and best of all, it cleans well without drying my hands!

Naturally clean hands

Posted by 5366633602911156975 on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My family's favourite. I like it as it has no colour - so fussy decorators (such as myself) can always have a fantastic hand soap that works in the room no matter your colour scheme. Looks good and the smells amazing.

Foams well, but smell is slightly too strong for my liking

Posted by 4613663906016921434 on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this refill in a Deep Steep Handwash bottle, and it foamed well. However, although the smell is pleasant, I found the smell lingered on my hands for longer than I would like. Tremendous value though. Lasts an age. Please click "Yes" if this review was helpful to you!

편리한 리필, 향은 역시 별로..

Posted by iherber on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

뚜껑이 있어 편리하네요 필요한만큼만 리필해 쓰고 닫아서 보관하면 되니까요 그러나 역시 sweet water도 향은 별로네요 sea mineral보다 덜 남자향수같긴 하지만.. 어쨌든 별로.. 그리고 손이 좀 건조해요

rich foam

Posted by 5140561142559365668 on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

rich foam Can wash their hands clean, I love it so rinse well

Love Method products

Posted by Reviewer2946862 on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This goes a long way and makes your hands feel really clean.

Method Foaming Hand Wash

Posted by Reviewer2913298 on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product, soft, clean, lovely hands :)

Great for economy and the environment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes me feel good about not having to buy packaging ... love topping up my existing dispenser

Been using for years

Posted by 4955906337591633669 on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this exact product for many years but have only been buying through here for the past year or so. It just makes it so much easier to get it added with other items so we never run out. Perfect foam, perfect clean and works brilliantly with our chemical-sensitive household.

1 2 3