Best handwash

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can you love an handwash? Because I love this handwash. The packaging is adorable, the smell is so lovely and just heavy enough , and it ladders really well. I even like the pastelly pink colour and the price is a big plus!

Smells good!!!

Posted by Fredsdatter on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hands get a little dry.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells good and it removes any kind of smells. The bad thing is my hands is quite dry after using it....

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap. Smells fresh and clean without leaving my hands or bathroom smelling perfumed.

Great hand soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've always been very satisfied with Method products and this soap is no different. If you're looking for an interesting new fragrance that isn't overwhelming, this fits the bill. The pink grapefruit smell actually smells real and not like synthetic chemicals or artificial.

Extremely nice hand wash ...

Posted by acumen on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... and at a low cost / price. The bottle has a nice figure as well. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Dry..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used it, i seriously doubt some opinions saying it's quite moisturizing.. I instantly felt dryness after I washed my hands with it. Though I compliment its detergency, i don't want to recommend it to others..

Really Good. Would recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really Good. Would recommend!

Great value, great fragrance!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This hand wash is great value for the size, and the fragrance is sooo nice! Will buy again.

Love this soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Strong grapefruit smell. Its really nice and makes lots of suds with a small amount.