works really well!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We have a cream leather lounge and small children (I now what were we thinking) and it cleans and conditions the leather beautifully. The seller for me was that I could safely use it around my kids as it was non toxic.

Kenkien pikapuhdistaja

Posted by alennuskoodi on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Jos haluat nopeasti kengistä irtolian pois ja pienen kiillon niin nämä kosteat puhdistusliinat ovat täydellinen ratkaisu.

I recommend it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smell like chocolate. Clean well. Like it. Will order it again.

yummy scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

lovely claen smell

Easy to use and store

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these packets as I can keep them in the room (in a drawer or something) right next to the leather piece of furniture and clean without thinking. We have a white leather couch that I wipe down once a week with these - then you just throw the used one away - FANTASTIC and easy - and smells great (as all method products seem to).

Method Leather Love Wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and use it all the time on my leather lounge. Keeps the leather clean and supple. Why are they discontinuing it?

Great!

Posted by lindafin on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have liked all the Method cleaning products I have ever tried and this one is no exception. The wipes smell nice and clean well. I use them on leather and suede shoes and bags. I have used these wipes for two years now and will definitely be using in the future.

Easy leather clean.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quick wipe for leather.