Fun in the tub

Posted by ekstravirgin on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My four year old loves to have his own soap - and it is great for both bath and shower. I love how he comes out squeeky clean and lovely-smelling without any harmful chemicals or ingredients!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kid loved the mickey mouse shampoo , the smell is great and decorating our bathroom perfectly.

Nothing wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wished it came with a pump dispenser as the thin lid is quite flimsy. Does not lather as well as I would have thought. Smells faintly of sour lemon and not lemonade. Bought only because I like trying out different products or would have stuck to Everyday Shea.

A really nice smelling ...

Posted by acumen on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

… body wash and affordable too, will buy again! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my son's a fan of mickey so he really loves this and it smells great. However, quite an amount of it would flow out of the bottle when in use as the hole was large. So be careful not to over-pour when using.

I bought this one for the second time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it .

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells really good and my son is fond of it.

Good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this scent rather than the strawberry. Would prefer a bottle with a pump.

Love the scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 10 month nephew uses hypoallergenic wash, i love how this smells!! It lathers up very quicky so a little really goes a long way. It is unlike the non soapy HA washes we previously bought that were priced so high. This is affordable and i really really love the smell.

Slippery bottle

Posted by odereviews on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This broke down the first day, because the bottle was too heavy and slippery for the kids. This is otherwise nice shampoo + bodywash. Nice looking Mickey Mouse bottle too.

1 2 3