Kids loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great smell, the kids smells like strawberries after bath :) And it makes a lot of bubbles too! My girls have long hair so I use a detangler or conditioner after washing their hair with this to avoid tangles, but it's no problem :)

My baby likes it very much. NO MORE TEARS!!!

Posted by 5533587439370651309 on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is fantastic. My 4-year old daughter likes it very much, and so do I - i also use it. The volume is great. The hair and skin isn't dry afterwards. Certainly will purchase it again. Besides no SLS. Запах фантастичен! Моя 4-летняя дочь просто в восторге от него, также как и я - я тоже им пользуюсь)) Объем большой. Волосы и кожа после него не сушатся. Непременно закажу как закончится. Тем более что нет СЛС.

For the little girl inside us all

Posted by matillyrose on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Maybe you bought this for your favourite little girl or if you're like me (the mother of 4 boys) the little girl inside you who loves a bit of girly pampering. This is a gorgeous Strawberry Sherbet scented body wash that lathers well and leave a fresh fruity aroma on your skin. Non-drying, gentle and fun to use.

Great product!

Posted by Yuliya-O on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 4 year old daughter and she instantly fell in love with it (and so did I). The smell is magical, it foams great and leaves the hair silky smooth and redolent for a long time.

A really nice smelling ...

Posted by acumen on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

… body wash, will buy again! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

good

Posted by 5380308609056152339 on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good product

적극 추천

Posted by 5403608399198928360 on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

딸기향 레몬향 두개 같이 구매해 두살반 쌍둥이 아이들 목욕시 사용하고 있어요. 향이 너무 좋아 하는 아이도 엄마도 기분이 좋아져요. 케이스도 아이들이 좋아하는 케이스라 목욕시간이 더 즐겁습니다

great product !

Posted by 5535536942484725520 on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and leaves hair smooth. Freshness stays entire day on my child

Posted by 5481655364892302966 on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT with no dangerous ingredients for my little daughter!

2nd time buying this

Posted by 5108570204699745385 on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this body and hair wash, smells nice and the kids enjoy it. Big bottle for good price.

1 2 3 4