Nice and gentle ! Приятный и мягкий гель!

Posted by FORUMONTI on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this body wash - it is not as harsh for my skin as usual body washes are. Мне нравится этот гель для душа - он не такой жесткий для моей кожи, как обычные гели для душа.

Smells strange...

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizes well and my skin is not dry.... but I don't like its smell. Strange for me. Also I wish it would be thickener. Won't repeat.

wonderful aroma!

Posted by Malina on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Liked it very much!

Moisturizing is very important for all skin types!

Posted by LightBerry on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was excited about this shower gel because it has the gentlest foam. I just do not want to get out of the shower, i always enjoy its foam and wonderful fragrance. The smell of exotic flowers, sweet, pleasant flavor that feel on the body for a long time. The gel is moderately thick and pearl. The volume of the gel is 532 ml. The use is very economical and in addition to a good price this gel becomes irresistible.

subtle but intense smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So in love with this, leaves you skin feeling clean but not stripped

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This suds very well and has a nice strong scent which does not linger.

Nice calming smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lovely and calming smell.

Smells very pleasant

Posted by aveissa on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This body wash smells incredibly good and leaves my skin very soft and smooth. It has a long lasting scent I can smell hours later after my shower. I am big fan of this one now.

Smells Amazing

Posted by AngelMisty on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I keep buying this product primary because I love the smell so much, but also because it lathers and cleans well and leaves a gentle fragrance on my skin. I have had people complement my 'fragrance' when all i have on is the gentle smell from my body wash.

Great bodywash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This body wash does not completely smells like magnolias but has a lovely floral scent.

1 2 3 4