Love these dryer sheets

Posted by 5181407820767637121 on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these dryer sheets for over a year now. I love the smell and do not find it strong or overpowering at all. It leaves the clothes very lightly scented.

Squeaky Green

Posted by Reviewer2197217 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smell so good and last a long time.

wonderful item

Posted by Reviewer1906547 on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only thing I didn't like was the smell. It a little masculine

Really great - gentle scent

Posted by 5366633602911156975 on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I generally have to put 2 in my loads - huge dryer - towels mainly - but I love them. gives them a gentle scent - which is all you need really. Easy to use.

Bof

Posted by 5546862686319784664 on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Parfum trop léger et aucun constat de douceur sur le linge.

Fragrance WAY too strong

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used these just today and the fragrance is WAY too strong. It is starting to irritate me and I think I'm going to have to rewash and then redry my laundry to get the smell to go away. I've even washed my hands already once and the smell is still there. There is NO way that this is a totally natural product. I'm sorry, but this brand of dryer cloths is not worth buying if you're looking for a good completely natural product. Maybe their non-scented one would be ok, but there are other companies like Seventh Generation that make dryer cloths that are way better. I Herb dissappointed me this time because they do not carry the Lavender Seventh Generation dryer cloths anymore, and those were really nice. I think I will be buying those off Amazon.