Meyeberg Evaporated Goat Milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been a consumer of Meyenberg Evaporated Goat Milk for about 3 months now. Although the directions call for 1 part milk and 1 part water to get whole goat milk, I find it so rich and creamy and good tasting, I can dilute it further. I use one part evaporated goat milk to two parts water, thereby saving money and calories. My only problem with Meyenberg Evaporated Goat Milk from iHerb is the poor packing. I ordered 36 cans, and about 1/3 or more arrived badly dented because they were not packed properly.

Not Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for my toddler since she likes goat milk. I diluted it properly according to directions but it smelled weird, had a brown tint and tasted awful. At the end of the second can she started refusing it and had diarrhea and vomiting. As soon as we switched her back over to the powdered goat milk she was better. I do not recommend this product. I like goat milk, fresh or powdered, but this stuff tasted like it was sour and had gone bad and it was multiple cans that we tried.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best evaporated goat milk I have ever used ,try this with St. Dalfour, Organic, Vanilla Tea, it's very tasty.Highly recommended.

Very impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The delivery was prompt and service is A+ I will order again soon and again thank you ! M

Doggie doing well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have a mini weinie who just loves this!!

Unused.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't remember why I bought this! I was reading about it, and got curious. I did my research before putting it in my basket though (apart from tasting it), and shall update when I know more.

like it, i take my coffee with it once a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the taste is concentrated, so I just drink it with my beverage once a day - it lasts longer that way. but I guess every person should try and decide for themselves.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the powder form before, and so tried this version. Hasn't got the clumping issue of the powder form. Yet I somehow find the aroma / taste in the powder form better.