Great in cooking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this powder for quite some time for both of my children who needs these minerals but eithr can't take pills or get really sick of them. I mix this in with muffins or brownies. It changes the colour of the muffins to a light grey/green! but the flavour isn't changed noticeably and my kids eat them with no problem. Since minerals aren't affected by heat, we don't lose any benefit by using the powder this way.

Caused diarrhea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I heard testimonials that this was a great easily absorbable product to rebuild bones. It may be wonderful for some people, but I seem to have a sensitivity to magnesium (an important mineral), but it has a very high dosage of it in this product and the 3 times I took it, I had the runs. I didn't realize it had magnesium before I bought the product. The only magnesium that agrees with me is "food grade." But then again, I am unusual and am not condemning this product for everyone. It is easy to take in a powdered form and i loved that part of it. I wish it would agree with me because I have osteoporosis.

Great Mineral Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like Mezotrace Cal/Mag with trace minerals because it's naturally chelated and more easily assimilatable. I especially like the powder form to put in my morning smoothies. A couple of less pills to take. I've been using Mezotrace for years.

Too chalky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to be very chalky and could only imagine it must be difficult for my body to digest this. I like the fact that it has all the supporting minerals in naturally occuring amounts, but I just could not stand comsuming it. I also have sensitive lungs and this seemed to aggavate my asthma. I think I read somewhere that calcium carbonate is a lung irritant, but did not know that until after I used the product. I also bought harmonic innerprizes calcium from the sea in the same order, and that one has been fabulous.

Mezotrace. CalciumMagnesium, Powdered Minerals 1 lb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for any years. It is used in my morning shake. I feel it a positive addition to my healthy routine.

Loose stools?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product appears to have given me loose stools.

An oldie and a goodie!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Mezotrace Calcium and Magnesium for over 20 years. They are one of the few major and trace mineral products on the market, and they are the best in my opinion. I've been able to notice the effect they have on my body on the few occasions when I have run out. Then my joints start to hurt, I can't fall asleep as quickly, and my energy lags. This product is especially useful for women of all ages, since it has a high percentage of calcium with a good amount of magnesium, so each of those minerals will be better absorbed. I am so grateful for this product and I highly recommend it.

best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this powder, and that I have total control of my dosing. It makes juices more creamy. Another reviewer posted they noticed a difference in their fingernails and I looked for this when taking this product - I definitely noticed the same thing; thats neat.

The best absorbing calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This calcium raises blood calcium levels. I have tried many other supplements and this has been the most effective.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't taste bad and it doesn't upset stomach.

1 2 3