Help

Love Mezotrace

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feed my dogs a raw diet, and I feel Mezotrace rounds out their diet by providing a complete supplementation of necessary vitamins and minerals... they are beautiful dogs, and it's not just because I use a good shampoo & conditioner on them... You get out of them what you put in them!

Effective supplement, general and therapeutic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We feed our dogs raw food, on which they have been thriving. One of our older mutts, however, was not able to digest any kind of bone, so we sought an alternative source of calcium, so important to dogs. We found Mezotrace. He lived to be 18. Another one of our rescues had joint problems, including arthritis. We weren't sure how much good Mezotrace was doing until those occasions we ran out. Within two days, we could see him struggling. I like the science behind this product, and I have been impressed with its effect on our dogs' well-being.

Well liked suppliment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have four dogs that am trying to feed mostly raw diet. Our oldest dog, Max, has always been an extremely picky eater and ironically, has the most health problems. In addition to this product have also introduced Flying Bassett's 100% MSM (from Iherb.com) and Kronch Salmon oil for dogs (doggiefood.com). Normally Max is very hesitant to eat food with any additional supplements. Fortunately, he finds all of these products very palatable and now cleans his dish. Hopefully, they will have a positive effect on his current health issues (too soon to tell.)

Mezotrace

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves it, very palatable and is helping with strengthening and growing healthier nails. She has a nail disease that causes severe cracking, splitting and peeling back of her nails. Exsposing the nail bed then requiring surgery to repair damage. Mezotrace was recommened by our local herbal natural market. Thank you.

Review of Mezotrace dog formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My dog seems to like the minerals, but it's too soon to tell any difference in his coat or anything else. Melinda Horn

Great vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has lots of great vitamins for dogs and is easily mixed in his wet food and added to hus dog.

shiny coat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of my dogs, 10 years old, has developed a nice glossy coat after a few months of this product, a sure sign of benefit.

I can't say I;m satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my shar peis , both got allergy when I started to give it to them ... so not happy with it at all

3 Dogs on it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for 6 years through 3 different dogs. Keeps them healthy

Doggie Health Insurance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Because I make most of my dogs' food at home to accommodate a highly allergic dog, I add this daily to increase the probability that they stay healthy. Seems to be working. I have been using it for over a year.

1 2