Benificial

Posted by Reviewer2986493 on Nov 10, 2009

This has been wonderful helping me gain contolr of my blood pressure without going to prescriptions drugs that a doctor can only guess at!

My blood pressure is now normal!

Posted by Reviewer1013345 on Jul 18, 2011

Wow. That's all I can say. I have an acupuncture and naturopathic background. I had no desire to get on whatever meds MDs prescribe these days to reduce BP. I'm 48 and have been on the high side. For the past two months, it's been around 146/92 consistently. It was as high as 160/105. I knew I was getting in danger territory. So I did some searching and found this product. I read the reviews and thought it was worth a try. So I went down to my local Sprouts and found this on sale. I thought, "Good sign. Buy it." After all, I'd only be wasting $28.00 if it didn't work. Well, after 3 days, my blood pressure is absolutely normal! I just took it 115/80. I told my mother about it because she's battling with HBP, too. I love that I reduced my BP naturally. I cannot tell you how excited I am that this helped me. I knew the dangers of having mild hypertension. That danger is now gone. Thank you to the ND that formulated this!

Michael's naturopathic Blood Pressure Factors

Posted by jscott4998 on Jun 22, 2012

I have been using this product for almost a year now to stabilize my blood pressure and I am very pleased with the results.

So far so good

Posted by 5022557096052755122 on Dec 28, 2013

I've only been taking this product for two weeks and I've seen pretty drastic improvement in my blood pressure readings. I suffer from white coat syndrome and have anxiety/panic issues. I was trying another brand that did not do anything. With this my blood pressure has been as low as 103/89 at home. At the doctors office my loos pressure would be as high as 170/115 but yesterday it was only 150/99 I think that's a huge improvement. It has also eliminated my heart palpitations and helped calmed my nerves. I'm no longer on antidepressants and have not touched the Bp meds my doc prescribed me. I'm also taking jarrow formulas coq10 and Nordic naturals ultimate omega d3. The only thing I have noticed is that it makes me a little sleepy. I take the recommended 1 pill three times daily. I will continue to take this product. It is now a must have.

Works for me.

Posted by Reviewer2547129 on Jun 18, 2012

The medical profession keeps lowering the numbers for what constitutes "high blood pressure." It can be very confusing. Mine can run as high as 154/90 when I'm stressed but with this stuff it stays at around 125/78 no matter what is going on.

It works perfect

Posted by 5675634071703508319 on Dec 26, 2016

This product has great features. It works as should and as described. It has reduced my BP from risk level 164 to a survival level of 136 BP within a week. I look forward to more reductions at least to a level between 120 to 129 which is normal for a man at my own age. Furthermore, I would bet that I will be able to reduce my BP to 118 if this trend continues. Mind you, I`m doing physical training two hours, three times a week and recommend the same for you. Otherwise, just give this product a try and see how it ticks

Lower Blood Pressure by Lowering Stress!

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Feb 10, 2014

Been using "Blood Pressure" for years--no negative side effects and a happy circulatory system !

From someone who's been on Altace 10mg for 10+ years

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Sep 02, 2016

I was diagnosed with hypertension in 2006. After playing with blood pressure machines at drug stores and getting high readings every single time, I went to my GP for a check up. After 2 visits my GP confirmed I had hypertension and was prescribed Altace (Ramipri) 10mg once a day which I've been on straight for 10 years. I'm not on any other drugs. I don't smoke or drink nor am I overweight. There was no explanation for the hypertension as I was told. I gave Michael's a shot because I didn't want to take chemicals no more, and it started to make a difference in my BP after taking it for 2 months. I take 3 /day as per instructions (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), a Nature Bounty garlic pill 400mg once a day, Doctor's Best CoQ10 100mg once a day, and 2 regular Omega 3's (180mg EPA/120 DHA which I've always taken). My BP is now within 130/85 range consistently (from the same machine that gave me high readings before) and sometimes even lower. Without meds, it usually runs around 150/110. Altace 10mg is $30 for 3 months, this is $40 with shipping and all for 2 months. This ain't cheap, but it's natural and it works. I don't take Altace no more.

a believer in the natural way

Posted by Reviewer2000523 on Dec 17, 2011

Michael's Naturopathic BP Factors was recommended by a major health food store for my husband who has moderately high BP. My husband has been taking this and it does help, not in a drastic way, but seems to manage his elevations in BP. He refuses to consider drugs that cause side effects. IHERB has the absolute best price and their service has been great.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2400731 on Aug 29, 2010

Have been using the Blood Pressure Factors for over 5 years to control my BP. Buying from iherb.com because the price is much lower than the local store.

1 2 3