Pop one in, and let the enzymes break it down

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As I've gotten older, I've needed assistance to break down the foods of a modern world. These were economical and excellent.

Great Relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For years I have delt with heartburn, taking everything I could for some sort of relief. Since I have been taking Michaels's Naturopathic Digestive Enzymes before each meal it has worked perfectly. No more heartburn. You can't beet the cost compared to Nexium, Previset & Zantac. I would sugest these Enzymes to anyone who has GERD or REFLUX.

Enzymes for those who have problems digesting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've had many instances in my life where I have needed enzymes, these are good, fresh and seem to be about as good as it gets, but without the enteric coating its brother has (on this website) you would do better to buy it, pay a bit more, use less and enteric coating makes sure that the food that gets to your intestines is utilized. I am still giving it five stars because for most people this will digest most foods - again no enteric coating but still good! If you have heartburn several times a week (more than two or three, seriously, see your doctor first before taking ANY enzymes.

Excellent source of what nature may be shortchanging!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product works if you have occassional digestive issues. It is easy to take and has many add ons that are helpful for the digestive tract. Does the job and does it well. Iherb another good product at a reasonable price. Can't compare your prices to the health food stores. You beat 'em every time.

Does not seem as good as other digestive enzymes. Will not purchase again

Posted by emanuela on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this when it was on offer (20% off). I find when I use this instead of my usual digestive enzymes, I am more likely to get digestive issues. So I won't repurchase. Sorry Michael's, I like your products generally... I guess this one lacks some enzyme I need.

Best for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works and I experience less/no hertburn from using it.

Greate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my stomach is perfect with this enzymes

My digestion has been soo much better than before

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from Hashimotos. This also means leaky gut and very bad function of the bowels due to adrenal fatigue. Betaine and the obove product made my iron values go up within a few weeks to a very good value. When the adrenals dont work, the also means low stomach acid. I eat well but my digestion problems has not improved as much as i wanted. Hashimoto's in general have enzyme problem. This product really works well and my wife has noticed the enhanced digestion. Less gas and less odour!

michael's digestive enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been reordering this since I started taking it. My husband and I take it so that we don't have any stomach digestive issues and it been working wonderfully.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think they are vegetarian, they work well with a good price

1 2