kidney booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've had kidney failure then transplant. I started taking these before I was on dialysis and they help with the kidney function. Labs proved this to me. I currently take them because the new kidney won't and never will function as well as an original so this herb makes a big difference. I know, I get copies of my labs. Michaels is a wonderful product!

A Poweful Diuretic

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Michael's Naturopathic, Kidney Factors contains the potent diuretics Celery Seed, Gravel Root, Juniper Berry, Buchu Leaf and Uva Ursi Leaf — among other active ingredients — and it's convenient to find this product's ingredients together in one tablet. The most noticeable effect is diuresis, but I've also noticed a significant calming and relaxing effect when taking this product; I suspect that what I describe as physical relaxation (alternately described by others as "dizziness" and "sleepiness") comes largely from the L-Glycine included in this formulation. Be careful when taking this product, especially for the first time; If my experience has been typical, I suggest taking the first tablet at night, when getting ready for bed, so that any dizziness or drowsiness will happen while at home rather than in potentially dangerous or embarrassing situations.

Naturapathic Kidney Factors 120 Tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It worked so well that I only needed one tablet. So now I have a bottle of 119 tabs that I no longer need. lol

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This supplement noticeably helped my kidneys function better. I recommend it highly.

Hard to find

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This quantity has been hard to find. Good value for the quantity.

KIDNEY FACTOR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

DELIGHTED

too new to evaluate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This supplement is too new for me to evaluaate

Needs more explanation of what it does

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After taking this product, I found I had difficulty urinating. The makers and iherb need to give more information about how it works and what conditions it is helpful for.