Acai & Resveratrol Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since using this product I have noticed less stress on my heart and I have more energy. Used regularly it is a gentle colon cleanser also. I feel as though it is helping control my weight even though I have not made any definite changes in my diet.

Resveratrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this in the morning and at lunch. I do believe it helps to control appetite. I have noticed that i have a hard time finishing my lunch.

I used have a workout. Celiac - no reaction to any gluten with this product.

Posted by coconut on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product have a morning workout. I think it could help with free-redicals that were created during my workout. It's hard to say if it is truely working or if it is the exercise that has helped me feel better. However I can say that it has not upset my stomach and I have not had any negative side effects. It does however contain magnesium stearate, which prevents the product from sticking to machinery during processing. not the biggest fan of that ingredient. But overall, a good product. I am wheat / gluten free and I didn't have a reaction from this product.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps in digestion and possibly weight loss.

Good recommendations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Product not yet tested

Great product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First time trying this product and like always,I am not dissapointed. Great product at a great price.

not used long enough