love it

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great for chemtrail protection....love it.

TTry buying a 90 day serving of D3 and K2 separately....

Posted by VictorySecret on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I guaranteee it will workout more expensive. Infact, if you bought the K2(MK7)alone it would cost more. The 90 day serving of D3 5000 IU is a free bonus! Dr.Mercola recommends taking vitamin D with this superior form of K2(MK7). D gets the calcium into the blood and K2(MK7)prevents it from hanging around in the arteries where calcium build up can result in artery stiffening plaque with the consequence being high blood pressure and even strokes and heart attacks. The Calcium is directed by K2 to the bones where it belongs. I chew this before a meal containing fat as vitamin K and D require fat for absorption. The taste is pleasant. UPDATE AS OF 3/21/2014: Sometimes when you are in good health you become complacent and ignore the things that gave you the miracle of optimal wellness. Since stop taking this formula my health declined. Frequent colds and flus were the result. I started taking it again and my health and immunity rebounded. K2 D3 a day keeps the cold bed bugs away!

Vitamin D3 +K2

Posted by Reviewer2127531 on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Personally I am anemic and gluten intolerant. This product has helped the anemia issue and eliminated leg cramps that occurred nightly prior to taking the product.

Vitamin D3 + K2 and magnesium stearate

Posted by trefoglio on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I suggest you some other D3 without magnesium stearate. My favorite at the moment is Now foods liquid D3 from lanolin. Magnesium stearate can prevent nutrient absorption.

so far, these are GREAT

Posted by lauraandrews on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These sublingual tabs taste great, and I like that they include vitamin K. Extra D3 is I think one of the best things I have done yet for SAD and I believe it is a very beneficial thing for people with MS like myself to take as well. Dr. Mercola has some interesting information at his website that talks about the importance of taking vitamin K with D (for those who don't have bloot clotting issues). This is the only one I found so far that has both. I prefer the sublingual tabs to softgels too.

Raising the bar on D3

Posted by Reviewer2225231 on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from iHerb. It's been challenging to find a D3 with K2 at a good price, but you guys have raised the bar with a sublingual tablet that meets all my requirements.

Nice taste!

Posted by dreedenator on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how to tell if this works or not but it tastes great and I used in combo with vit c and e and it prevented me from getting sick. but i did get sick when i was just taking d and nothing else.

Not good for me.

Posted by Reviewer2022209 on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think the high amount of K2 in this was not right for me. Took this the first night and got a migraine and I haven't had one of those in years! Something isn't right here.

Difference in skin after one use!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow, dissolves quickly and taste great. Both my husband and I noticed softer smoother skin the next day! It must be due to the great absorption of sublingual tablet. I don't usually like soy, but this is the best source of K2. This K2 is great for the skin and for your arteries. Best D3 we have ever used. And, I think I have tried them all! We take it with Country Life Calcium, magnesium & potassium (available here at iherb) This is optimal way to get the best results from your calcium and D3. Fabulous price and great service here at iherb!

D3

Posted by Reviewer2896301 on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite D3 after trying several. The dosage is perfect and the taste is extremely pleasant.