Help

as good as (the other brand)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I initially purchased another more expensive brand of tart cherry concentrate and was prepared to re-purchase, but the good reviews for this brand (Michelles Miracle) persuaded me to give it a try, and I am so glad I did. From the taste (tart, but not overly so) to the texture (thick and syrup-y) to the color (a deep burgundy red) to the results (a calm, sleepy, ready-to-get-a-good-nights-sleep feeling about 20 minutes after taking it) this seems to be the exact same product, just at a better value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste. Mix two tablespoons in water two hours before beadtime results in improved sleep. Its amazing ORAC value and unique nutrients are also a good BONUS !! Tart Cherry is one of nature's superfood treasures which makes me think of how fantastic nature is.

very tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So far I believe my joint discomfort is less since being on this a a couple weeks. The ONLY negatives are the price and the leakiness of the bottle. Otherwise I will keep using.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But to small bottle and It should have been a lighter containor because of the weight for sending. When the whole family is using this It lasts not even for a week.

Couldn't Expect More

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used the concentrate to enhance the flavor of a fresh sour cherry pie. This pie had a richer and completely natural sour cherry taste. Purchased to do just that and it met all expectations. Would definately recommend it.

Tastes The Best!!!

Posted by canada on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Simply - The best tart cherry on the market! Few less expensive cherry concentrate I have tried - tasted as mix of sugar and flavoring for me. Another Great one - from Eden Foods and from Organic by Nature.

best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best tart cherry ive tasted! perfect to mix out with water and a hint of stevia. I love having it before i go to sleep.

Suuuuuper!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, great as helthier drink for kids (and grown ups)

Tart Cherry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Drink it before going to bed, makes me sleepy and calm.

Good for joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you want your joints to feel good for a few hours or a day, mix two tablespoons of this into a glass of water (or even better: mixed with vanilla yogurt). Good stuff. We've gone through a few bottles so far.

1 2