Page 1 - Reviews - Mild By Nature, Automatic Dishwashing Detergent Pods, Lemon Scent, 10 Loads, 0.39 lbs, 6.24 oz (177 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

i love these pods. The dishes come out sparkly and clean always and I have not once found any remains of an 'unused/unfinished' pod as I have with other dishwasher pods. I find them great value and have been ordering them ever since I first used them- these are best dishwasher tablets I have personally come across.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I started using this eco friendly option to wash my dishes since I started to taste the Flavia of detergent in my dishes as I was using them when I was washing them with finish. It’s incredibly satisfying to don’t taste the soap in my clean dishes anymore and for this to be mild it gives me very clean dishes. I’m telling all my friends about it.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

Works well considering the natural ingredients composition. You won't expect completely streak free like those Finish Powerball tablets. Smells wonderful yet not too overly perfumed. Cleaning ability of these is good enough for me, I feel safe eating off these plates rather than worry about those nasty chemical residues. Click like if this helped!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

All the detergent pods were intact. Did a load of dishes and they all came out clean. No streaks or white residue. Great product and such a cool deal.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

i got the ten pods pack so i can try them out before getting the 60 pack. i really liked it, and would re-buy them. you need to try them out. so far i liked all the products i got from this brand.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Once I was at a friend house for dinner and saw these washing pads, she recommended to be as the plates after washing comes out sparkly and I was looking for these to help on my washing with my dish washer Great value

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I love these pods! They smell nice with lemon scent, and I can be rest assured that they’re safe on my plates and kitchen ware. I always stock on them.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I have been buying lots of things of this brand (for baby washing, laundry etc). their products have very good and natural ingredients, and price is very affordable. I loved those dishwasher pods, very handy, work good, dishes sparkle..very satisfied!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I love the lemon scent. The package is good value because there are 60 pods. Great for large or small loads in the dishwasher. The packets are individually wrapped in dissolvable wrapping which makes handling simple and easy!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I've tried already almost all dishwasher pods from iherb. All are great, but I'm not big fan of lemon scent. Better without smell. Although the scent isn't too strong.