Allergic Reaction

Posted by AletaOrganic on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There is something in the ingredients that I am allergic to. I'm not sure what it is, but it caused red blotches and hives like bumps to appear all over my face. It also caused a slight hot sensation. I tried it twice to be sure it was the lotion. Read the ingredients carefully if you have sensitive skin or allergies. This is supposed to be for babies, but to tell the truth, I'm not sure why people feel they need to put lotion on a baby. I never put lotion on my babies. I think it's better to let their skin breathe.

Thick and creamy...

Posted by Jennie on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...but it absorbs really quickly and it feels nice on my legs, too. :)

Good Lotion

Posted by TuridLaila on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mild and fragrance-free lotion. The consistenc is a little thick/fat, but it`s never a problem. I have used it on my son`s face for a week now, and the skin is better and softer now. It`s a long lasting lotion, don`t need much on your finger. BUT - i used it in my face once and it felt like burning on my skin. My skin is very sensitive. I had just exfoliated the skin, so that could be the reason..i don`t know. Have never used it on my face after that. But it works fine on my body. Will buy it again!

Nice lotion

Posted by Reviewer2552628 on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very mild lotion, nice consistency. Doesn't seem to irritate my daughter's sensitive skin.

Great for baby!

Posted by Reviewer2228065 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice mild smell and moisturizes well!

Lotion

Posted by 4848344783164210795 on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is not good but it's nice!

unscented, so the smell is not nice to apply on

Posted by 4768809213698777329 on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good price but smell is not as nice as it is unscented. i only used it once. baby doesnt like it.

Baby had a reaction to it.

Posted by 5540882262748612721 on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cream smells a bit like a lactic acid type cream. It made my 14 month old baby break out in a terrible red rash on her face almost immediately after I applied it. After I rinsed her face with water and applied her regular moisturizer (Rainbow Research Unscented Lotion), the rash slowly faded away. It didn't seem to cause the baby any discomfort. I've used lots of different products on my baby, even some that included parabens and fragrances, and this is the only one that gave my baby a reaction.