Mild By Nature, For Baby, Hair Conditioner, 9 fl oz (267 ml)

Posted by feedMemore on Jul 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My precious furbaby yorkie says that the smell is pretty neutral which is very good for dogs. Ingredients are very good as well, except from one preservative which we don't like, because we don't know whether it is not bad still, even it is plant-derived. Furbaby evaluates hair as very soft, smooth, shiny and very light in weight after using it. Only says, that bottle could be bigger, maybe 12-16 oz. for let's say 8 dollars :P Ground-length haired furbabies NEED IT MORE!

Awesome conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1160472 on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great, mild conditioner. I have used it on my hair and my 3 yr old daughter's hair as a conditioner wash, meaning, using it to cleanse the scalp instead of using shampoo. We are both African American, with thick density, fine textured and very curly/coily (penspring to pencil size curls) hair. It is a thicker consistency, not watery at all. It has a great, light, flowery scent and doesn't leave a nasty residue on the hair after rinsing out. It doesn't burn my baby's eyes and it being so thick, it doesn't run down her face while she's playing in the tub. It also gives good slip, so it's great for finger detangling. Try it!

weird fragrance.

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

have u ever play in the mud when u were small or involved with activities that had to do with mud? this conditioner leave a reminiscence of "muddy" smell. it is not accidental because i am halfway done with the conditioner.

Gentle scent, strong conditioning powers

Posted by 4735767253886096837 on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This kept my sons hair smooth and tamed!

Leaves hair smooth

Posted by 4824515887272633612 on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 3 year old uses this and it leaves her hair soft and silky smooth. Works well for my fine hair too!

I like this for my 3-year-old's thick hair

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am using this conditioner on my 3-year-old daughter's thick hair. I really like it. I originally bought it because it was was for a special price but am impressed and will continue to buy it. Simple conditioner that works well.

does the job just great-Strongly recommends

Posted by 4696530911530684679 on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After a lot of searching to conditioner to my girl .. I think I found. My child seems to be allergic to the some material in the conditioner so we tried a lot(!) of conditioner Who didn't helped and burned and were not very pleasant or not to soften the hair at all. Until I found this. Great product with excellent smell, pleasant to the touch and does the job just great! Strongly recommends that anyone who is a bit allergic. Excellent price!

Good!

Posted by 4826635285240986645 on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my dougther's hair becomes silk and smooth.

excellent product

Posted by 4830631261010201126 on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this product is the solution to my problem...no having a bath is a game for us!!hair go down really quickly!!

Me gusta

Posted by 5571854069243117458 on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Desenreda muy bien el pelo de mi niña y lo mantiene más limpio. Me está gustando mucho. Puedes utilizar mi código para obtener descuentos del 5% 0 10%: ILU 854. Un saludo

1 2