Excellent for travelling

Posted by TrueReviews on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mild by Nature is our favourite shampoo, it cleanses very well, leaving our baby's skin baby soft! We had to take a one week trip abroad, so I purchased this sample size shampoo , so I don't have to compromise by using something that I'm not sure it works. Very happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Cute mini shampoo and body wash to include in your gift bag for the new born!

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This mini shampoo and body wash is a sweet little gift to be added to your gift bag when you go and meet that new miracle born on planet earth ;-) The smell is great. And this product is free of SLS, parabens, dyes, animal testing and animal ingredients. Made with biodegradable ingredients. It looks fun too.

Nice light scent and easy to lather

Posted by Ahpeng on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Scent is light and nice. My gals like it, so may buy the bigger botlle

真的不流淚

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

雖然我不是baby,但我很愛用嬰兒用的東西,小小一瓶帶去運動後沐浴用剛剛好,洗完頭髮很舒服,也沒有狂掉髮的問題,只是液體運輸到台灣很容易漏,我可能不會買大罐的!

Good quality shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have actually been using this myself as I have had an irritated scalp. It is very mild and does not irritate my scalp at all, but actually does a really good job of cleaning my hair. Will have to get a bigger bottle next time.

Mild and Soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it to clean my eyes several times per day because of blepharitis. It's so mild and soft to the eyes.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin, so I try all kinds of baby body wash. I love it, it feels good, smells great. I'll buy again.

Its not completely organic but its decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its not completely organic but its decent and It is tear free!

Quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

has a light fruity fragrance and quite nice, my kid loves it. It is great even for adults with sensitive or dry skin. Will be ordering a bigger bottle.

product review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've never used anything milder in a bodywash and would definitely buy again!!! It's the only product that hasn't caused me to itch and I have very sensitive skin which is why I try baby products.