Great Product! Great company!

Posted by Reviewer1589741 on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Having the option of purchasing milk thistle in a glycerite is a huge benefit when administering to kids. I became a huge fan of milk thistle when I learned that milk thistle is used in Germany to counteract mushroom poisoning. It has been written that it will help regenerate the liver and dispel toxins--even strong ones from mushrooms! iherb is one of the fastest, cheapest, most professional and friendly companies I have had the pleasure of ordering from. Thanks, iherb!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product and have felt better with it. It is so good for allergies and I have heard that it helps with weight reduction as well. I like the taste and LOVE that it does not have alcohol. It does seem to bring blood pressure and blood sugar down - so if you are already low like I am, make sure you eat first before taking this! The only problem is that this bottle leaks and I can't carry it around for this reason.

Our livers thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2992173 on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent. Both myself and my dog Evie take it. The alcohol free is a definite plus.

EI liq Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tastes bad and adds ingrediants I dont want/need - going back to caps

Alcohol Free Tinctures!!

Posted by Reviewer2685768 on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Eclectic Institute for all of their glycerin based tinctures. They are a bit thick but it beats having to dilute tinctures in hot water before giving them to children and animals!

Like much more than alcohol versions...

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for good liver function!

cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2188197 on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

like it for liver cleanse, no alcohol

Very good, very strong, very effective

Posted by aattura on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I would order this again

good

Posted by Reviewer2019598 on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Tastey Stuff, Lousey Dropper

Posted by Reviewer1667799 on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavor, but the dropper leaks at the bulb. I have all this sticky stuff everywhere. Might just be this bottle. Product is wonderful!

1 2