itchy scalp

Posted by Reviewer1226272 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this shampoo is very gentle on my scalp i have an itchy scalp and it has relieved it and my hair is lovely and soft

Good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1095832 on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for dry hair. Though the smell reminds me of catlitter. Shampoo is quite runny but lathers good.

Good for Scalp!

Posted by bray29 on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one shampoo I have found that does not irritate my scalp. It leaves my hair absolutely clean, with good body. I only use this brand for those reasons and keep a stock on my shelve because the price I pay is much lower than local retail

Healthy hair

Posted by Reviewer2925075 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My hair looks much healthier since I started using this shampoo and I like that it is a large bottle at an equally good price.

No words are able.

Posted by Reviewer1547633 on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best there is for scalp and hair. Keep it coming

Great Product.

Posted by chacho on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product!Aloe is always a great buy. When it comes to Aloe, I drink it, eat it, bath in it, put it on my entire body from head to toe and brush my teeth with it.

AWESOME shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2471480 on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to change shampoo and conditioner very often through my life. I wish I had found this sooner. My hair feels so soft after use. For once I feel like those ladies in the shampoo ads. My advice, use it together with the conditioner.

Top Quality!!!

Posted by 4959344451808555090 on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Top Quality!!!

I like because it does not have a lot of preservatives...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

However, you have to use a good cream rinse after using or your hair will be dry. Cost is good.

Would be great if no itch

Posted by Reviewer3326027 on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the sensation while washing my hair with this shampoo: feels like my scalp is very clean and breathy. However, shortly after drying, my head gets quite itchy. Also, the roots become oily the next day (which is not normal for me), and the itchiness increases. That may well be my individual response to the ingredients of course. The Mill Creek conditioner, however, remains my favorite hydra-rescue for very dry hair. I use it in combination with oils or oil-based conditioners, to retain moisture within the hair.

1 2 3