써본 샴프중 최고!! Triple LOVE!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

지금것 써본 샴푸중 가장 좋은 것 같아요. 머리도 떨 빠지고 쓰고나면 두피가 시원하네요. 린스는 안써보다 키트를 사면서 같이 써봤는데 향기도 좋고 머리가 차분해져요. I Love this product. This is the BEST shampoo!! My hair falls often and has lots of frizziness. With this product, I lose less hair and enjoy the calm. I feel very clean and cool after washing. Fragrance? No need to mention. GREAT!

Didn't work for hair loss for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Still losing hair when I wash but hair feels soft and thicker. My issue was hair loss so wouldn't buy again.

Review

Posted by Luxury0 on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

WOW is not enough for this package Thank God finally I bought something makes my hair silky .

Stopped breakage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use these products along with burdock root oil has completely stopped my breakage!

Shine and Bounce

Posted by Peachroses on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the one product so far that was able to bring back shine and bounce to my hair. I was using and trying other natural shampoos from iherb, but none was helping my brittle, straw-like hair. I do not have chemically treated or coloured hair, just the natural wear and change in structure that comes with age. So, a big thank you to Mill Creek, for creating this shampoo and conditioner that smoothes and hydrates without the nastiness of dimethicone. Cannot say anything about the scalp treatment effectiveness but shampoo and conditioner are great.

Will purchase again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this system! My hair is easy to manage, shinier and feeling thicke.... Will definitely purchase again!

Very good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is realy good system! i like it

Hair is thicker and fuller

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have come back a second time for this kit. My hair is definitely fuller with use. I am very self-conscious of my thinning hair and this has restored a lot of my confidence and reduced my anxiety about thinning. My hair most certainly does not fall out or break off at the rate it used to a few months ago. As there aren't the same additives as regular products the conditioner does not 'detangle' my hair the same way-but this also has to do with the fact that the quality of my hair has changed since thinning out. I actually also use the Deep Conditioning Biotin Gel for that extra conditioning. Together, these have worked a treat for me.

Posted by Strelka on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It kā sastāvā ir daudz labas lietas matu augšanai, kopumā ātru efektu nemanīju