Effiscient and refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm relaxed and I really liked this conditionner. It strenghtens the hair, more than indicated so make sure to use a moisturizing conditionner to avoid protein overload. Otherwise it help with detangling but dosn't soften the hair since it's protein based. The best thing with this conditionner is that it refreshes the scalp and makes the conditionning process very pleasant.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer3268855 on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used Nioxin for years with no real results. I have used the Mill Creek Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner and have received so many compliments. People want to know where I got my thick hair. Definitely will be buying this over and over again!

A different one

Posted by Reviewer2991364 on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found combination of Mill creek biotin shampoo and shampoo quite effective. My hairs have become thick and soft, thereby giving better look.

Hmmmmm....

Posted by 4729035882976645621 on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very strange conditioner. I don't really like it, but can't really pinpoint why. I don't hate it either. Its consistency is a bit... like jello-y? My hair usually loves conditioners packed with protein, but I don't find myself reaching for this one often. Perhaps it's because my hair doesn't like the collagen protein, but then again, I do use the diy gelatin protein PT with good results, so, who knows? I'm not saying it's a bad product, it just didn't work for me. I also dislike the peppermint in it.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1204023 on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have normal, healthy hair and I think this conditioner is excellent. Leaves my hair feeling soft but not limp. There's a slight minty scent and tingle if you apply it to your scalp. Great ingredients list too. This is just so much better than drugstore stuff (which costs almost as much and contains all kinds of chemicals and perfumes) and iHerb offers such a good deal even with shipping included that I'd definitely repurchase.

Smells bed and made my scalp itch

Posted by Reviewer3360793 on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Mill Creek's jojoba shampoo. It actually reversed a thinning spot I have. So I thought I'd try this. I am not impressed and threw it out. The peppermint smell is blech and my scalp itched all day after using it....so much so I kept scratching my head. It didn't seem to benefit my hair much...I didn't like the look or texture. Maybe it will work wonders for some but it's just not suited to my particular hair. I'll keep using Mill Creek jojoba/cond. for a long, long time though.

Toxic, chemical scent burns my eyes, does NOT detangle! Definitely NOT natural!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

CONS: This conditioner has a very strong, overpowering mint scent that is NOT natural. It's a fragrance oil like those used in air fresheners A lot of the ingredients on the label are not natural yet this is touted as "natural & organic"! This is VERY DECEPTIVE! Only 2 ingredients are labeled as "organic". Has 3 kinds of alcohols and that dries out hair. I have MCS so using this product deceptively labeled as "natural" & "organic" was very hard on me and a real disappointment. I ended up with very red eyes (product never got in my eyes). It completely failed to detangle my very long, coarse hair and detangling is the MAIN reason I use a conditioner. PROS: Very cheap (= loaded with synthetic chemicals?) Has biotin, panthenol, keratin & collagen. This did leave my thinning hair volumized, looking thick and feeling very soft. It also had an overall better appearance. CONCLUSION: If you have MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) you most likely won't be able to stand the toxic scent. I give it 2 stars for the benefits but too much alcohol and nauseous scent make this item not worth it! ~~Let's hope the company will remove all the toxic ingredients.

dry hair

Posted by Reviewer1226272 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent conditioner

will order again

Posted by Reviewer1012754 on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love the tingling and smell!

Great Shampoo and Conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer2804146 on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase