GREAT GREAT GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1981497 on Jan 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this stuff for over 10 years. It is the BEST dandruff control shampoo and it does not dry out your hair like Head and Shoulders and Selson Blue.

Really fights dandruff

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A really good and effective anti-dandruff shampoo. Every winter I have the same problem- dandruff. It happens because of woolen hats which I have to wear. I can't do without hats because our Russian winters are very cold and frosts are biting. Plus, severe weather conditions affect our immune system. So, here I am- with a hat and lots of dandruff. This shampoo solves the dandruff problem in an instant. After the first usage I paid attention to the fact that my dandruff had gone. So, the shampoo really fights dandruff. The hair after washing stays clean for 2 days. Not very long, of course, but not bad, actually. The only drawback is that you need pre-washing with this shampoo as it lathers really badly. And, perhaps, not everybody will like the smell- it is a little bit strong but for me it doesn't matter as long as it solves the dandruff problem.

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer1935766 on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This mild shampoo does the trick.I use it 3 times per week and it keeps away the flakes. I will return to this product.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1369200 on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I been using for a couple of weeks, so far it seems to work better than any other dandruff control shampoo that iI have used.

Fantástico

Posted by Reviewer2884675 on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo llevo usando dos semanas. Ya no me funcionaba ningún champú anticaspa y este la ha hecho desaparecer. El único problema que tiene es que le cuesta un poco hacer espuma, pero si te aseguras de tener el pelo bien mojado no hay problema. El olor es un poco raro, pero no permanece en el pelo. Me ha gustado tanto que ya tengo en camino otros productos de la marca para probarlos.

Mill Creek, Dandruff Control Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2141398 on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dandruff appears again in 2-3 days, but just after washing it disappears absolutely!

Very good dandruff shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer2998504 on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works very nice.. i like it.

Seems to Work

Posted by 4620946274853506849 on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was an experiment. Have not used this before. First shampoo with coal tar that doesn't smell like a gas station. And it does seem to calm down itching of scalp. Will know better when I can use it every day, instead of shampooing every 2-3 days because of winter dryness. But I'd recommend it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1203907 on Mar 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband, daughter, and son all have dandruff, and this has worked wonderfully. The coal tar smell is very mild, especially compared to other medicated dandruff shampoos, and doesn't bother any of them at all. Before they were all having to rinse their scalps with mouthwash - the alcohol worked a treat, but really dried out their hair. This is much better, and there are no more flakes! My only complaint, and I have found this with Mill Creek's other shampoos too, is that it is not concentrated, so hair must be washed at least 2 times, usually 3-4 times, before it is clean.

This didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after reading the reviews but sadly it didnt work for me. I've been using this for about 2 months but see no results to-date. Didnt get rid of the dandruff. It's quite mild and i like that my scalp feels clean after using but i don't really care for the smell. Wouldn't buy this again.

1 2 3 4