from israel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

every time i use this conditioner, i cannot help but wonder what went thru its makers' heads when they called it a gel. it's one of the thickest textures i've ever met in a conditioner; it's difficult to get out of the tube and not easy to spread it on the hair. as to its conditioning properties, it's ok, nothing special. one thing i loved about this product, though, is its fresh mint smell.

excellent scalp revitalizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it once a week as a scalp revitalizer, has very nice comforting aroma, works well, good effect is already seen within 2 weeks of use, has good ingredients & is also balanced formula.

Nice conditioner, bad packaging!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The packaging makes me crazy in the shower, i need to squeeze it with my slippery hands and it just won't get out... so mad about who designed the package.... the conditioner pretty nice by itself but its definately not a gel, more like a thick cream.

great for my seborhea and dry hair

Posted by xposa05 on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I actually really like this product. It refreshes my seborheic scalp and biotin is supposed to help to curb seborhea and I can feel this product is helping after already couple of uses. I also have pretty dry and frizzy hair and it conditions them well without me having to use conditioner for the lenghts. For me maybe too much tingling on the scalp, but that´s really a minor complaint.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product contains both PABA & inositol.

Great scalping

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

nice comforting aroma, works quite well..

it's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

too soon to tell the results, but I would order again

Is is ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a good conditioner but it is not give me the extra punch I was hoping for.

very good but too fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good product but too much menthol inside

Not impressed

Posted by saaranasu on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this to scalp only. This is not gel. It's like thick conditioner. Hard to squeeze out of bottle. I don't feel any kind of tingling tingling. It does smell good though and leaves refreshed scalp. I don't feel any conditioning effect.

1 2