Mill Creek, Herbal Deodorant, 2.5 oz (70 g)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ingredients are fantastic, but... they are useless. I really wanted not to pay attention to bad reviews of it and to buy it, but I lost... It is one huge total gross...

Didn't work for me

Posted by coconut on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked that this was a natural deodorant. It goes on well, has a good scent, but it didn't really dry and felt a little sticky. I don't think that it really helped with the underarm smell. I live in Florida though so it may work better in another state where it is not so hot and humid. I now just use organic coconut oil instead of deodorant. After my shower I use my fingers to rub some on my underarms. It has to air dry for about 5 minutes or you will get the oil on your shirt. I use this time to start blow drying my hair. Coconut oil does not stop me from sweating, but it helps with odor! I hope this review helped you.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my husband. he like it because he used other brand before but not suitable for his skin.he fell comfort with Mill Creek deodorant.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good protection, subtle fragrance, no propylene glycol or other chemicals, good price, I will be re-ordering this product.

Ineffective Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product does not stop underarm smell.

Norman

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great non-allergenic product,no longer available in Australia so was pleased to find you as a supplier. Postage,delivery & packaging all good.Thank you.

Next Best Thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My choice to try Mill Creek Herbal deodorant came after I recently discovered Neil's Yard lemon coriander deodorant, but the cost is prohibitive so I was happy to find this herbal stick deodorant that fights the bacteria that causes odor naturally rather than those harsh chemicals that block the pores from sweating which just seems wrong to do to your body.

I am dissapointed

Posted by Billakos on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No effectiveness, no smell, no any feeling.Waste of money.

Disappointed deoorant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It did not keep me dry and it was very sticky. Very disappointed.