Elastin Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Elastin Cream approx. 35 years, I absolutely love it. As I am 71yrs. young, my skin looks young and firm. People can't believe my age, they are surprised when I tell them my age, they want to know how I keep I keep looking so young. I tell them it's Mill Creek Elastin Cream.I found not many people sell it here now,it's hard to get. Thank goodness I found this site on line.At least I know that I can always order it from you, thank you.I will be telling everyone where I now purchase it from if asked.

The best face cream :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cream for a couple years and it is the best cream I have ever used.I have exstremly sensitive skin and this really works for me. It is very hidrating and fast apsorbing into skin. No fragrance/parfume - the big + for me! I am over 30 and no wrinkles. My face is like baby skin! High recomending!

I LOVE THIS CREAM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

IT NUTURES MY FACE NICELY. I'M 51 AND I MUST SAY THAT SINCE I'VE BEEN USING THIS I'VE NOTICED THE DIFFERENCE IN MY SKIN.

Elastin Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very little change noted.

Mill Creek, Elastin Cream, 4oz.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

AN EXCELLENT MOISTURIZER!!! WILL BUY AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!! THANK YOU!!!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product for the past 10 years and I have not found anything that is better for your face.

Mill Creek, Elastin Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years. It is an excellent moisturizer.

Excellent Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is just a great cream for night or day.

amazing

Posted by xposa05 on Jan 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cream is absolutely amazing. I am 35, don´t have many wrinkles, my skin is actually still prone to breakouts but this cream even helps with that and the skin is very smooth. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and I have to say I think I finally found my skincare routine- hyaluronic serum and this cream on top of it. I believe my skin hasn´t been better, ever.

I liked it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In fact, is it not oily and it is perfume-free. Love organic products!

1 2