Help

good conditioner!

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i really liked it. it's totally not true that this adds volume, actually i think it eats some away because it makes hair softer. but it's kinda good for me and my thick, coarse, hard-to-take-care-of hair. gives shine. eases the brushing. untangles. i like it even better than keratin one of the same brand. 5 stars!

Best Conditioner I have used!

Posted by bowernutrition on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been struggling with thinning, dry hair for a long time and have not found a conditioner that has helped to nourish my hair until this! It leaves my hair soft and it feels stronger. I have been using this for 3 weeks now and have noticed a difference! Will buy again.

Great for fine hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After using it a couple of times, my fine hair suddenly has much more body and is noticeably stronger and shinier.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just loving it But bit cheaper price will help :))

Great stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my colored hair shiny, smooth and looking absolutely healthy. Used even on my daughter 6 years old and her hair started to shine brilliantly.

Leaves hair shiny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner does not add volume for my hair (though it isn't necessary), but leaves them shiny.

Mill Cheek: Henna conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product!

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really softens my hair and brings out the natural highlights - wonderful product!

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A tried and true company that I trust. Any of their products deserve rave reviews. I have been using many Mill Creek products since 1980.

Could be better

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A bit strange conditioner, especially for silky hair, but in fact it could be used with some additional spray, rinse or mask after it.

1 2 3