Agreed

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Before I purchased this shampoo and conditioner, I read all the prior reviews and believe me they were right. This is great stuff.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2674955 on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair feel great love it

great smell, works well

Posted by Reviewer2362604 on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

leaves my hair soft and shiny

Prefer the Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2473380 on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this works well, but I like my hair to feel slippery so I use Giovanni conditioner. The jojoba shampoo is my favorite by Mill Creek though. I use it as baby shampoo and body wash.

Good conditioner...

Posted by Reviewer3091617 on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good conditioner. I've noticed some inconsistency in smell and texture from bottle to bottle, but I like using it. It doesn't leave my hair so frizzy like many other conditioners do.

not like it

Posted by Reviewer1473492 on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Do not like it. Very little moisture and nutrition.

disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1873317 on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the conditioner and shampoo of this brand and it was a big let down. It smells good and everything but that was about it. It did make my hair smooth and shiny but my hair started shedding a lot more wen I brushed and combed it.I am not sure if that is because I am an ethnic women and I perm my hair so maybe the chemicals already present in my hair reacted bad with the shampoo and conditioner. it also made my hair feel greasy which I did not enjoy.

Will not buy Mill Creek Jojoba Conditioner again.

Posted by Reviewer3154587 on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love good jojoba oil, but this conditioner did not measure up..my hair did not feel silky, conditioned, like I thought it would have been. And the smell while supposed to be a natural fragrance was way too strong for me. I would not buy this again.

Strong smell

Posted by Reviewer1877154 on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't really know how good this prodoct is because I was unable to use this because of the smell. Smell is really strong and reminds me of a grandma. If you are not that into strong scents, don't buy this!

left hairs unmanageble

Posted by DoubleA on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it doesn´t work absolutely. I have same difficulties with styling my hairs as if I hadn´t apply any conditioner. Waste or money.

1 2