Help

Amazing value

Posted by naturellen on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is amazing value and beats the more expensive keratin conditioners from hair salons by far! It gives volume, shine and really seems to repair the hair. Good as a normal conditioner and as a treatment conditioner. The scent is also very nice and fruity.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I will not be paying for Keratin that costs an arm and a leg anymore, this one works great and the price is right. My hair type is a 3c/4a and I'm growing it out. I use this product every other week before I deep condition and after I wash it with apple cider vinegar. This Keratin has help me to get 4 inches of growth in just 4 months, uncanny for African American hair. I'm so in love. I still have other products I have to use to get my hair to grow like Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Silk Amino Acid, Wheat Protein, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil but I use this conditioner as well to aid in my growing process.

Posted by shepajulia on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Shampoos this brand and this my favorite. Restored my hair perfectly. I will buy a lot of time

Really good

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this conditioner with the same shampoo. Smells pleasant and bottle is huge! But my hairs are very very dry and I need something more hydrating.

Keratin Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Love it! I had Brazillian Keratin straitening done a few months ago and conditioner brought back all the original shine and texture. It will extend the life of the process. Will definitely order again.

Wonderful scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't speak on how the product works so far but the scent is wonderful. My only reason for not repurchasing in the future is because it didn't rank well on the safe hair products list so I won't buy again.

Absolutely great!!!I even didn't expect it!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I bought this conditioner had some doubts about its effectivity.But I must say,that it works great!It moisturizes my long coloured hair,makes it more softer and sleeker.Absolutely recommend!!!

Makes my hair look more alive

Posted by Eliisa on Oct 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My hair's naturally nothing to be proud of, it is very dry, weak and flat. However, I was surprised how well this conditioner worked on my hair. My hair looks thicker, shinier and stronger. I will stick with this conditioner from now on to see if it can keep my hair looking the same during winter. Some people may be taken aback by the strong smell of this conditioner, but I think it smells energizing!

Great

Posted by --Anna-- on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is way better than any of the expensive salon brand keratin conditioners I've tried. I have bleached hair and this really makes it feel smoother and healthier. My hair is very fine and most conditioners leave it flat and limp, this one does not. I like to mix this with a moisturizing conditioner and leave it on for at least 30 minutes, works even better.

Una maravila

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me chifla este acondicionador, mi pelo es rizado y muy largo, y con muy poca cantidad tengo suficiente para desenredarlo. Cuando se acabe, repito.....