Amazing value

Posted by naturellen on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is amazing value and beats the more expensive keratin conditioners from hair salons by far! It gives volume, shine and really seems to repair the hair. Good as a normal conditioner and as a treatment conditioner. The scent is also very nice and fruity.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1091212 on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I will not be paying for Keratin that costs an arm and a leg anymore, this one works great and the price is right. My hair type is a 3c/4a and I'm growing it out. I use this product every other week before I deep condition and after I wash it with apple cider vinegar. This Keratin has help me to get 4 inches of growth in just 4 months, uncanny for African American hair. I'm so in love. I still have other products I have to use to get my hair to grow like Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Silk Amino Acid, Wheat Protein, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil but I use this conditioner as well to aid in my growing process.

Posted by shepajulia on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Shampoos this brand and this my favorite. Restored my hair perfectly. I will buy a lot of time

Really good

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this conditioner with the same shampoo. Smells pleasant and bottle is huge! But my hairs are very very dry and I need something more hydrating.

Wonderful scent

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't speak on how the product works so far but the scent is wonderful. My only reason for not repurchasing in the future is because it didn't rank well on the safe hair products list so I won't buy again.

Makes my hair look more alive

Posted by Eliisa on Oct 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My hair's naturally nothing to be proud of, it is very dry, weak and flat. However, I was surprised how well this conditioner worked on my hair. My hair looks thicker, shinier and stronger. I will stick with this conditioner from now on to see if it can keep my hair looking the same during winter. Some people may be taken aback by the strong smell of this conditioner, but I think it smells energizing!

Great

Posted by --Anna-- on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is way better than any of the expensive salon brand keratin conditioners I've tried. I have bleached hair and this really makes it feel smoother and healthier. My hair is very fine and most conditioners leave it flat and limp, this one does not. I like to mix this with a moisturizing conditioner and leave it on for at least 30 minutes, works even better.

Una maravila

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me chifla este acondicionador, mi pelo es rizado y muy largo, y con muy poca cantidad tengo suficiente para desenredarlo. Cuando se acabe, repito.....

El mejor acondicionador que he probado

Posted by ilunn1988 on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tenia el pelo muy seco y este acondicionador es el único que ha conseguido dejarme el pelo hidratado y sin encrespamiento. Su olor es muy dulce pero no se decir a que huele.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this conditioner. I find it very moisterzing for my dry locks and it has a clean smell.