nasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE peppermint castile soap, but this is just horrible. The smell is less peppermint and more medical hospital smell. It's very strong and lingers on the skin, not pleasant fragrance at all. It doesn't 'tingle' like pepprmint soap is supposed to, and doesn't leave you with a clean feeling... just a nasty smell. It also has the consistency and texture of water, very runny. Just a vile product all around. I'll stick to Dr Woods next time I order from iherb.

Peppermint Castile soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Mixed with coconut cream it makes beautiful smelling shampoo. Soft and gentle, no need for conditioner.

Awesome for makeup brushes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and how gentle this soap is for my makeup brushes. Easy to wash out and leaves no residue. I also use on my dog!

Surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I received it, I was a bit surprised as it has peppermint smell. I thought that I ordered pure castille soap - no smell. So I had to check my order and when uplargered photo I saw that it should have peppermint smell, but it was not mentioned in Title. Otherwize I like it.

catile soap is good for lots of thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

everyone in the house loves this smell!

Love the smell

Posted by barbaralinalei on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So fresh. Watery runny but lathers.

Better than Dr, Woods formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

'Cleaner' peppermint fragrance than Dr. Wood's peppermint castile soap, and also a thicker consistency. Dr. Bronner's peppermint castile soap is still the best value, in my experience.