A bit too strong scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells like expected, apples and cinnamon, but it's a little bit too strong for me. Also, I'm concerned about the ingredients used, which are mainly synthetic.

Hummm, que olor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta el olor a canela y especias cuando llega el frio, así que me han gustado mucho estos productos: Huele exactamente a lo que dice, canela y manzana.La duración de olor es mayor en la hidratante que en el gel. Por lo demás son productos de buena calidad y a un precio estupendo. Volveré a comprarlos

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great wash, smells great and softens and smooths skin.

good

Posted by madamVi on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

and kind to my nose and skin :)

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It smells like apple cinnamon and I like it. The lotion moisturizes the skin very good and it gets absorbed quickly into the skin. The body wash cleans very good the skin, it feels soft and with my washcloth it lathers up well. Each bottle has 16 fl oz (473ml). I love these two sooo much!

just what i wanted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

smells like Christmas! it has a pretty strong smell, so it may be overpowering for those who likes more discrete scents.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good!

I didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell was awful to me. Also it didn't feel good on my skin. It could be that I am sensitive to some ingredients - I don't know. But surely I won't buy it again.