I LIKE this Tea Tree Shampoo!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mill Creek Tea Tree Shampoo does a good job on my long hair. It got my hair squeaky clean. It feels soft and looks good. The smell is a bit different but I am not used to using Tea Tree products.

Tea Tree Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

At first I really liked this shampoo, it left my hair squeaky clean and soft, but when I was using it for about two months I noticed that my skin started to flake. My mom also used this shampoo and she noticed that with her skin too, but earlier, and I didn't believe her, because I thought that these ingredients are safe, on ewg skin deep page this shampoo is rated 1 which means it's supposed to be safe, but don't be fooled. I liked Mill Creek Biotin 24H Shampoo better.

Ok but not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Look, I was used to regular mainstream shampoos. Then I got sick and had to switch to all natural products with a good rating on the Skin Deep Scale. I understand that they won't foam as well or perhaps even perform as well, but I do have a minimum requirement. This product barely squeaks through the test. I would say: if you have short hair, this is right for you. If you have long hair, you'll have a crispy tangled mess. I think it's better suited to my husband - he likes it because he says it controls the oily scalp.

Good shampoo for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Shampoo with tea tree oil and not filled with harmful additives is what I was looking for, and this one fits the bill more than most.

The ingredients list is wrong.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients list is wrong.