Help

Great fish oil for kids!

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You only need 2 softgels per day for kids rather than the 4 when we used Nordic Naturals. The softgels are chewy so my son just chews out the fish oil and then spits out the softgel. These have helped with eczema, brain and eye development, as well as helping to tone down his mood. Got these for an excellent price on iherb compared with the local whole foods store. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for my 7 year old son. He can easily chew two in the morning and I feel he is calmer and more focused during the day.

My daughter didnt like the taste had to force her to take it because it's so high in price.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter didn't like the taste had to force her to take it because it's so high in price.....

Your best bet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best tasting option as far as my kids are concerned. My son won't swallow the outer capsule because it's too chewy. He simply pops them in his mouth, bites them to crack them open, swallows the liquid and spits out the covering. I wish the covering melted a bit so he'd eat the whole thing. The concentration of Omega 3s is very high compared to other brands. You're paying more than with other brands but you are getting more for your money. Also, the cost here is much lower than I was paying at WF! We started giving Omega 3s to our son who has ADD and noticed a change within just a few days. He's still the same kid but has a bit more focus which helps him tremendously in daily activities!