A great product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer3034954 on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My pediatrition continues to recommend my getting my children on some sort of fish oil supplement. I did a lot of research on fish oil supplements for kids and decided to try this one. Well, so far I have been very pleased with this product. The dose of two tablets gives my children the amount of EPA and DHA that studies have shown begin to make a difference ( unlike many other brands). My children are eager and excited to take these pills, even after several weeks. They are small enough tablets for my 7 and 8 year old boys to swallow without a problem. They have never complained of "fishy burps." I only have good things to say about this product. This online pharmacy delivered the product extremely quickly and at the best price I have seen by far anywhere on the internet.

great size and taste

Posted by Reviewer2141322 on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find fish oil capsules that aren't like horse pills especially for children. It's also unusual to find a fish-oil product with this kind of epa/dha ratio (8:1), which some studies have shown to ameliorate adhd symptoms

Easy to swallow, great for kids

Posted by Reviewer3188474 on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My 6 yr old son actually asks for his fish oil every day, since he's proud he can swallow these softgels. And I'm pleased he's taking in the high quality!

Morepa

Posted by Reviewer2653028 on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used other fish oil products for my son and these are so much easier for him to swallow. He also does not have the after taste of fish

Great Product for kids, no sticky smell and easy to swallow!!!

Posted by Reviewer1059301 on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price. My kids where scared to swallow any pills...until now!! They are small and so soft, makes it very easy for them to take. Definitly recommend this product.

No stinky, fish-smelling kid anymore!

Posted by RacerWife7 on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I first started giving my son fish oil, the smell was ATROCIOUS! EW! He smelled like dead fish! YUCK! MorEPA has totally alleviated that issue - 100%! He is happier with them because they're smaller than the other softgels we used, too. I HIGHLY recommend these for those looking to give their kids some good, balanced omega-3 vitamins. I like the EPA:DHA ratio of these, as well.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1532043 on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My six year old daughter has been taking these for more than a month now. They are small enough for her to swallow with no fishy burps. iHerb is the cheapest place I have found to buy them.

Excellent Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2383670 on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have been very pleased with this fish oil. It has helped our son (who has ADHD) to calm down. It took three months to build up in his blood supply, but there has been a significant calming. Also, service on Iherb was quite good. Very courteous on the phone, and delivery was prompt. Price also the best on the net.

Minami Nutrition, MorEPA, Mini-Junior, Strawberry Flavor, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1934803 on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy for my son to swallow. Nice Size, great taste!

great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2853634 on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great way for my child to get the epa he needs

1 2 3 4