A great product at a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My pediatrition continues to recommend my getting my children on some sort of fish oil supplement. I did a lot of research on fish oil supplements for kids and decided to try this one. Well, so far I have been very pleased with this product. The dose of two tablets gives my children the amount of EPA and DHA that studies have shown begin to make a difference ( unlike many other brands). My children are eager and excited to take these pills, even after several weeks. They are small enough tablets for my 7 and 8 year old boys to swallow without a problem. They have never complained of "fishy burps." I only have good things to say about this product. This online pharmacy delivered the product extremely quickly and at the best price I have seen by far anywhere on the internet.

Great Product for kids, no sticky smell and easy to swallow!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price. My kids where scared to swallow any pills...until now!! They are small and so soft, makes it very easy for them to take. Definitly recommend this product.

Morepa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used other fish oil products for my son and these are so much easier for him to swallow. He also does not have the after taste of fish

great size and taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find fish oil capsules that aren't like horse pills especially for children. It's also unusual to find a fish-oil product with this kind of epa/dha ratio (8:1), which some studies have shown to ameliorate adhd symptoms

Easy to swallow, great for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My 6 yr old son actually asks for his fish oil every day, since he's proud he can swallow these softgels. And I'm pleased he's taking in the high quality!

Great for Teens!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only fish oil supplement my 14 year old daughter will take. . . very happy with these!

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've come back to this fish oil for our ADHD son. Taken in combination with PediaCalm, we see a remarkable difference in his behavior and focus. These are easy for him to swallow, too. I won't be trying anything else.

EPA for ADHD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my 5 year old son who has undiagnosed ADHD behaviors. After some research these pills had significantly more EPA and less DHA which is what I was looking for. I didn't realize before ordering that these particlaur pills were for ages 10 & older.

great for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my 6 year old son takes these, they taste great.

Best value/Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I did alot of research trying to find something to help my son, now 5. Was diagnosed @ 3 with PDD, ADHD/ODD. This made a measurable difference when no other natural product did. The high EPA evens out his moods and I think supports his intelligence (tested gifted). He still needs a low does of medicine to control outbursts, but I believe this helps him to take less. The developmental ped. at CHOP (Phila.) agreed he should continue to take this with his medication.

1 2 3 4