Best fish oil available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This company is the best fish oil available because they process it at a lower tempurature. It is also made from fish gelatin not beef. It is envoirmentally responsible from belgium europe. EPA helps cardio health as well as the function of the brain. In fact in switzerland there was a study with schizophrenic patients and epa at around 750 mgs and the study showed that the epa worked like an antipsychotic for the mentally ill. It also helps inflimation and skin and hair health. I can personally say it works as well.

Minami Nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very effectfull and non toxic Omega 3. Fast working

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for some time now and this is the best price I've seen it at. It's the purest content of fish oil you can find in a capsule IHerb made it easy to order and deliver - smooth operation all the way.

Remarkable fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a remarkable product at a fantastic price. There's no fish tast to these softgels. I could fill pages about thier health benefits -- especially regarding the relief they've given my son from OCD. I really appreciate that Iherb carries this product, not readily available elsewhere.

good, fast and prompt action.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good, fast and prompt action. Thx.

Have been purchasing it for several years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing quality

Best fish oil product with Omega 3 and Optimal EPA-DHA Formula

Posted by HJCinTexas on Aug 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best fish oil product with Omega 3 and EPA-DHA formula. I have been using this product since 2007 and love it. When my local Natural Health Food store discontinued selling this product, I found it online at iHerb. Glad I did. Thank you iHerb. I have since started to purchase 2 bottles for a greater savings. Will continue to use this product for years to come.

Life changing for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to combat PMT/PMS. When I take a supplement daily, my PMS (moody, feeling blue, sad) just doesn't happen!! My PMS is usually for a whole week leading up to my menstruation. I would definitely recommend for this reason alone! It's a fairly large capsule but it's easy enough to take with some water.

Best omega 3 product on the planet

Posted by StratosSphere on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well, at least best one I've ever tried. The process they use to extract and purify omega 3 from fish oil is state of the art.

top of the line

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My favorite product. Very pricey, but will continue to reorder

1 2 3 4