Better than other products I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several cheap brands of fish oil taken at doses to get 1000mg EPA and another expensive specialty brand with high EPA content and this brand seems to be the most effective. I definitely noticed a difference compared to how I felt while taking others which makes it worth the extra money for me. Also there's no gross fishy taste which is a plus. The orange flavor isn't bad (usually I hate orange but this is ok.) I take two a day to get the dose recommended by my MD.

quality product

Posted by detoxhealing on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I "muscle test" my supplements

The best fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This made a world of difference for my emotional health and stability.

Amazing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for Seasonal Affective Disorder and I can't believe the difference it's made. I really feel like I can think so much clearer when taking these.

Best "Fish Oil"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I spent hours over a couple of months researching fish oil and found this one to be the highest recommended one - plus it is the only one that I don't "burp". My son takes it for his Dyslexia based upon the research trials in England using this very product. I take it for general good health.

High quality fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this has a good EPA:DHA ratio. While i am still convinced this is a v high quality product, what i didnt expect is that taking this fish oil caused an increase in my anxiety, which sometimes does happen for some people taking fish oil. packaging is very nice, comes in a box as shown in the picture.

fast shipping, great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered from iherb before and have always been happy with them. These fish oil supplements are the best I've found so far. I do have to take them with plenty of food, though, or they make me nauseous. But, no "fish burps" and I can see almost an instant result in my skin. Great product, great service!

Real Help with Mental Clarity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My routine now of taking 2 of these a day along with the odd L-theanine and regular excercise help me keep calm and clear.

best fish oil i have ever taken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

easy on my stomach, super hydrating, clean - love them!

iHerb and Minami a winning combination.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

MorEPA is a great product. Have done a lot of research on Fish oil and Minami is always highly rated. I am most impressed with iHerb. I have been ordering with them for over 1 year and their service is OUTSTANDING. Shipping is always super fast.