don't like these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I opened them the smell was a bit strong.They stink pretty bad and I don't think they are suppose to.I recently bought NaturalFactors Omega and they didn't have such smell.

The highest amount of EPA-DHA!

Posted by AReviewer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was my number one choice of Minomi's EPA-DHA supplements as it has the ~most~ EPA-DHA of ANY in their lineup. Each dose contains a whopping 608 mg EPA and 208 mg DHA. It also has the most Omega-3 fatty acids: 1.04 gm. I was sad to find out they have discontinued this, when I believe it is the BEST one on the market. The other Minomi EPA-DHA offerings do not compare to this one. Please bring it back!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Minami Nutrition is a great company with high quality supplements! These small gels are easy to take with no fish after taste.

recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

recommend

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

helps with inflamation

Hands down the best fish oil on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Minami products seem to be far more digestible than other fish oils, and this one is especially so as a natural triglyceride form. EPA and DHA seem very well balanced in this product. 2 - 4 capsules a day keeps my mental energy up better than any other product out there. Much better than any of the ethyl-ester form fish oils as regards digestibility, and seems to be more effective as an antidepressant than the Ascenta Nutrasea products, though I haven't the faintest clue why. Update August 2, 2014 Please bring this product back! I can't find anything as good as this, both for digestibility (no burping!) and antidepressant effects.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dobelle is that the capsules are small and easy to swallow. Store in the refrigerator for not feeling smell of fish.

Good fish oil, bad bottle cap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought it had a regular bottle cap. I hate flip-off bottle caps. I only use regular screw-off bottle caps. It also contains soy lecithin, which might be GMO. It's important to note that this is the only triglyceride form currently available from Minami. Triglyceride forms have have been shown to be absorbed better. All other Minami fish oils are apparently the ethyl ester form.